Monday, May 01, 2006

=(

I am so lazy to blog, and it's already Monday, hahaha, I am not asleep yet, for the first time, and I realised, I haven't touched my handphone since 5.30pm today, cool huh? Lol. Oh well. Excuse me if I don't reply your messages, I have overshot this month's sms consumption, yup, be understanding alright, if you need anything blah, just call me, I've got lots of call time to spare. Heh. ;D

It's really late! Normally I sleep around 10 plus because I have nothing to do, but this time I have 2 essays to do, and I'm sleeping so late and NOT doing it. Lol, there's no one online, geez, I mean there is, but not the people I'd really like to talk to...

Let me check my phone - It's the most dead thing ever la. I'm not surprised there's no smses or missed calls. Heh what a loser. Omg, serious eh. No calls, no smses. Ah.
_________________

Today was fine, what a boring routine day that I don't even want to talk about it. Forgot to eat dinner, pretty hungry now, my sister is staying over at her friend's place, so I have the whole room to myself, yay? I'm using her laptop and I just played the Sims for like 2 hours plus. My my, I feel like I've sinned so much just by doing that, you know, all that wasting time stuff that parents never fail to talk about?

Ah, I'm feeling so slack and lazy, I really don't wanna do anything, but the exams are coming, and I'm stressed and I have my own goals to meet.

Kill me...
________________

For your information, not that you want to know, but I finished typing this post in four minutes. Pro huh? ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics to get performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, it is best to go in the direction of website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals who happen to be well versed with the different styles, types and techniques. China and India is known for their great methods to improve the length and girth about the male vital organ, but how within the other parts for the world? Surely, other countries also have his or her distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country that features a unique way to achieve is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/