Sunday, May 07, 2006

Judgment Day.

Just got back a while ago.

I am watching the Election Results as I'm blogging this. I'm pro-PAP, but they've lost two constituencies already. Ah.

I slacked the whole day away, on the comp, watching TV and basically refusing to read my Lit text.

The night was nice, I was at the Parents' Night Dinner at the Civil Service Club, the exterior of that place is so grungy, but the interiors are fine. Hahaha. The food was pretty alright, the cold dish sucked because it wasn't even cold! I always love the prawns dipped in mayo, and that wasn't cold at all, so the prawn tasted like rubber. Terrible.

The organisers planned some mini games, and that was cute, honestly there were about only 30 younger than 25 youths at the dinner, the total amount of people is 300. Hahaha, the rest were old fellows, yup and seeing them running forward to scream an answer or something like that was hilarious, not to mention, you know, aunties are the most kanchiong people ever.

My mom's friend Nellie is the funniest person alive, and the only person who daringly dares to oppose my dad. Hahahahaha! Love that look on my dad's face when he is being attacked. (Nobody dares to attack my dad you know, I mean verbally.)

My ballerina look was gooood. Hahahaha. Didn't get to talk to Michelle because her table was sooo faraway from mine, whereas Cheryl and I were a table away from each other, and she looked utterly bored the whole time. Haha, Uncle Dennis & Auntie Mary was there with Uncle D's parents and haha, they're so hilariously adorable, and Cheryl retardedly said that his dad was quite hip because he carries a Giordano umbrella. Like ... -.- Oh yeah, we totally love Uncle D because he's so hip and super nice to Gerald & Bernice (Sim).

Yeah whatever I'm feeling super cheesed out because of boredom.

I'm tired and grumpy and I need to study and my contacts are blur and I'm so lazy to bathe. Argh.

The election results are slow. It's AMK GRC now, yup and LHL is talking.

No comments: