Saturday, May 27, 2006

Windmill.

Earwax: Panic at the Disco - Time to Dance

I don't know what happened, and why did I only just wake up? I know I was tired, I lied down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling, and the next minute I wake up at 1am with my contact lenses still in my eyes, and it was all blur because of well, what do you call that in a nicer manner? Oh I can't think of it. Let's just stick with eyeshit. Haha.

And my mum, with all that vivid imagination & oversensitivity (yet insensitivity) thought that I was 'hiding' in my room because of bad results. What the- Please, your kids are not the kind to cry and hide in the room, we've never grown up that way. I just love my room. I just love to sleep, and I'm really happy after I take a nap, haha, this sounds like something He Twin smsed me a few days ago. Aw. Besides, I don't think my results are bad. I don't go around stressing myself like that, it's over already anyway.

Why I'm still online? Because I feel lost not blogging for a day. Lol. Perhaps maybe because I like staying home on weekdays, blogging seems to be my only way to keep my sanity, not that I'd go mad without blogging, it's just that it's better than reading a book or something, because reading a book is just so, well, loser, and you're gonna get labelled that anyway, since staying at home during weekdays are already loserish.

It's the last day of school, and I felt okay, tired and a variety of mixed feelings. I'm not happy at all. Holidays, what do we actually do that benefit us anyway? All we do is eat & sleep more, sleep in, and spend money. Besides, it really sucks when you've got nothing planned out for the day (and the many many others). Anyway, somehow I feel like I don't know what am I supposed to feel. What am I supposed to feel now?

Loserly, I feel like finishing my homework first. I've wrote 1 out of 6 journal entries, that's not the hardest. The essays, I think I'll begin tomorrow (today).

I know what I'm feeling now, I'm just feeling sore, both internally & externally. I'm feeling painful, both in & out. No, this can't be true. I'm always happy, cheerful & just living life like it is. So is this how we experience pain?

Maybe I really do miss you. Already?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

No comments: