Thursday, May 18, 2006

Never Knew Them.

Earwax: Oasis - Wonderwall

Every day seems like judgment day, when you find out that you're not that good at a particular subject during the exam, you just feel like a failure. The subjects that I put so much effort in, are the ones that I still feel like I'm gonna flunk and the subjects I don't really care about, or just took a glance through my notes, I feel like they're so easy I can say peasy after it. Heh, and here I am trying to make myself feel better with corny jokes.

Chemistry was good, A Math was horrible. I told you I can't clique with numbers (You know, be friends with numbers) - I really suck. Once again, I couldn't finish my A Math paper, and much too many questions were left blank, I don't even want to count the number of marks already lost with those blanks. It's too depressing. I can't even bring myself to say "Tomorrow's a better day" although I know it's gonna be a better one. :D

You see, how obnoxious I think I am. I don't even think I feel all this - I'm just verbalising/typing everything out, but personally I don't even feel anything at all. Never felt much depression from my results or anything. Sure I'll complain "Oh my, my results suck, I really need to buck up", "I don't even want to look at it. Argh!" and all that, but do I really feel anything? Seems more like I'm paying myself some lip service. Besides I would love to look at my results. I love it.

No I don't feel anything. No thoughts of suicide (that's overexaggerating, but you get the gist). No thoughts of being a failure. No thoughts of acting pathetic. (I just know girls do this to gain sympathy from their male classmates). No thoughts of even crying. In fact, thoughtless.

Ha, forget it, I'm just telling it like it is, not that anyone understands what I'm trying to say.

I just wanna spend this afternoon getting some retail therapy. If I can, that is.

The Rocket Summer - Never Knew
I just ran into a few someones today
Someones that I never really knew
And I used to think how I had them all so figured out

But no, none of it's true cuz I never knew you
And now the truth of it is, is
I wanna be like you
So hello, good friend, I wanna be next to you
From my head from my heart for it's true


So I'm burning the thoughts
Of the things that I once said
Because you tore down the walls
That the world that has put inside my head
And I just get of sick of the things
That we think, we think we know


So take me and save me and
Change me and then make me
And embrace me
And then brave my heart for you
No, No, cuz I can't go on without you
And it's time for something new

And as they as strolled along
My heart broke out in song
From all the things and the thoughts and
Assumptions that I had wrong
So now I'll be on my way to make this claim
I'll make it famous in every way
I'll make it stay when I will say that

No comments: