Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hankerchief & Cuppycakes.

It's fun making fun of Lina's Masterchief. Lol :D She calls me evilness.

So I've softened up again, but this time you're not going anywhere, anyway, despite how I've 'softened up'. I'm never evil for so long, and most of the time I just give up, forget & forgive and carry on with my own life, with total ignorance of your complete existence. Or at least, 80% ignorance, since some people just don't get hints dropped like bombs on their head.

Hahahahahaha, never mind you lost the game already! HAHAHAHA, and somebody else won, so I don't have to worry about you anymore, annoying me and cheating your way and lying to me. :D Somehow I almost love you for pissing me off the other day. You made the victory much sweeter than it already is.

I want to play this game again, and I foresee it's coming, really soon. (It's a fun game, because I don't have to play it, I just have to watch, laugh and comment. You'll find it fun if you were to play it too, but only girls can play :D)

Yeah it's coming.

No comments: