Thursday, May 11, 2006

PMK pukes.

Some introduction. I usually wake up at 5.45am. This morning, I woke up at 6.50am because I switched off my alarm and went back to sleep. And hahahahahahahhahahhaha, my mom blamed my maid! Daddy blamed me, haha, but I explained to him that she SHOULD be waking up before me, the reason why she only woke me up at 6.50am is because she woke up late as well! Aha!

So I was late for school and Daddy sent me. Drove super slow and I saw Serene on the way, I reached school to hear Michael Buble's Quando Quando Quandooo. Tell me Quando Quando Quando, Tell me when will you be mine? Okay, enough singing there. Haha, so I had my English paper, I finished it really early with 825 words, ha, or 925 I can't remember the hundred. I think it's out of point. Eeh. The second paper was scary, I finished it in 45 minutes, and Meixuan was scaring me as much as I scared her. Haha! So funny luh! I like sitting next to her.

I feel like puking, my stomach feels queasy.

Milk was very, very, super, duper cute today - and the flaming red fire boar was haha, in red! ;D Oh, love, she spoils our favourite colour uh.

I wrote a cute note about "PH and Mel" to Mel. Haha, the two most wonderful people who make me laugh every morning during assembly. I didn't see Mel's disgusted face though.

I don't want the holiday tomorrow because I wouldn't get to see Ginny (Haha for me to know for you to find out!) , PH AND MEL and the flaming red fire boar! HAHAHAHAHA fire boar sounds damn funny!

P.S I spent $1.10 on a puny carton of milk.

Don't worry, I'm not a fan of Newbie, New World Order and Pure Milk. Lol! I'm sure Einitar agrees!

Kekex?

No comments: