Monday, May 01, 2006

Rhyme away the time with broken clocks a minute a chime.

Earwax: Ashlee Simpson - Pieces Of Me

There is this nut thingy stuck in my braces from the popiah I ate this evening. Argh, it can't get out. I'm sorry if this grosses you out, oh woes of a metal-ful mouth.

Mother spent a total of $93 on me today. ;D But two-thirds of it was spent on things that nobody would see, get the point get the point? Hahahahahaha. Oh going out with two aunties is hard. Really hard. Going anywhere is hard because they are sooo inefficient and they walk so slowly. Oh well, at least Mother pays for me, that makes up for the time wasted from getting from shop to shop (especially it's so crowded)

I need to study. There's homework I forgot about, it's as though they always hide in corners of my mind and the night before school starts all over again, they start screaming for attention. Argh, I hate my brain.

Milk Carton wants to slap me. Slap me and I'll get your good friend to sit on you and then you'd die. Lol!

Attack the brain
Draw extra veins in

Colour them turquoise and pink
My my, I love green

A very random thing I just wrote. Haha, I'm lame.

No comments: