Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Humour=0 Post, Wow Math.

Yet again, I wave goodbye to the old, and welcome the new.

I remember my old blog titles - and they're quite amusing at times.

I had, Life On Rewind in April 2004, The Feminist Files in 2004/2005 and then Rojak and many many more. But the most significant to me was The Fem Files. Yeah, heh. I liked that a lot and I was fierce in that period of time, with no sense of sympathy whatsoever. Lol.

Oh, everybody likes to act as though they know the world about someone. It's nonsense because everyone has their secrets, baby, and they're not sharing it with you.

I am off to bed, I have spent a long time online and it's time to retire.

Four things I'd like to do during my June holidays:
1. Pee in my pants.
2. Get my manicure done - YELLOW NAILS PLEASE.
3. Get a nokia 8250
4. Laugh at myself after I've done the above because they are absolutely stupid, and that you actually read it, did you really think I'd paint my nails YELLOW. I'll look like I have jaundiced nails, and there's no such thing. Ha-ha. Oh, what a bad joke.

No comments: