Saturday, May 27, 2006

Rebirth.

I think I'm having a migraine, and I'm turning fifteen in four minutes. Not too excited.

Also, a Happy Birthday to Louisa & Michelle. (I know another Louisa who has the same birthday as me) Yeah, that's cool.

Anyway, thank you Erica & Darren for being so sweet! Besides that, thank you all who've wished me okay. I'm getting sick of the phrase "Happy Birthday", it's probably the only phrase that never gets overused. Thank you [according to who wished first], Nurul, HE TWIN, Clarence, Shafain, Xinyi, Timothy & Mirliana. (I only read the messages at 12.30am)

Perhaps it's time for a rebirth, a revolution & a new beginning.

"Hello my Loulou, it's your birthday already, finally."

This is the saddest birthday one can ever have.

It's really nice to die of cancer. Hello, my name is Obituary.

No comments: