Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bleached.

If I carry on doing this, I'm probably going to put on 15kg (What a significant number) and waddle around jiggling my new-found cellulite and lard.

The morning started out pretty fun. But I always feel awkward around places/people where I have to make choices and be the limelight. Well I survived. Hoho, so Jingting treated me & the CG to ice cream, not something to go ooh-aah about, we just walked across to NTUC and bought a whole tub for all of us to share. Haha, I chose Rocky Road, and I think Daniel & Samuel weren't much in favour of it, neither was Shawn. I like the marshmallows, and that's what they don't like.

I ate a sandwich for lunch, and finished Michelle's instant Laksa. Heh.

Rangers was pretty fun, there were only 10 people out of the usual 19. We played a funny game of Neckerchief/Neck-a-catching and table 'soccer' with air from the mouth. Lol. Then we had Spirit Challenge, and a good devotion by Jinghan. Be hospitable!

Went for piano lesson, my teacher forgot my birthday, so when she remembered she gave me one whole packet of Timeouts & Yupi Gummy bears. Haha, weird. After that, I went down to meet my sister at Novena for Fish & Co Birthday dinner! We went dutch though. ;D Then we walked around town and then went home.

I'm quite happy with my birthday money, and I particularly like Clarissa's present. Gift Certificates to nice places are good for the body, mind and soul! Much appreciation! :D

Oh well. I still don't like birthdays or birthday parties. Besides, I'm so embarrassed it's my birthday.

No comments: