Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Champagne for my real friends.

Earwax: Fort Minor - Where'd You Go

Isabel: Haha, you're not short okay! Just average height! :D I heard Mel say you think you're short. Heh. Oh anyway, I love that song brat pack too!
Jamin: I'm really sick, I don't need to BUY a MC hahahaha.
Regina: Hey youu. You've changed a lot huh! :D Hahaha, and you're looking good! I'm doing okay! Heh
Andy: I don't know what you're talking about? -confused?
Linying: Aiya you, always see you! Hahaha.
Jinghan: Haha, I'm heck sure that I won't fall ill on my birthday. Hopefully ah. Hahaha.

I did this great thing today! :D Heh. I went to school despite my fever, haha, though the earlier hours of school was horrible. I went to school, slouched in my seat 'cause I felt like puking everytime I sat up, haha, and I was freezing to death. I walked to school and I was wrapping myself with my hands because I was sooooooo cold, not that that worked anyway. What good can hands do?

I wanted to go to school because
1. I was paying for a workshop by Wendy from Wand Inspiration.
2. I could see my friends (You know it's the last week of school and all) for the last time before a one-month break.

The workshop was a drag at the start, and we had breakfast! Roti prata with curry! I guess our edusave covered for that. Haha. Can you imagine paying for food with Edusave? Unfortunately we had no recess. Haha the cohort was split into 2 groups: Guys & Girls. Haha, then we did some funny exercise and then they were teaching us that what we think will affect us or something like that.

I think if that's really true I should be dead now. Haha.

Wendy kept picking on our group, comprising of Michelle, Mel and I. She kept making us share, and the other Eurasian dancer girl also came along to make us share about our feelings. Mel said it was weird because the school atmosphere is not somewhere you would share about your feelings, which is so true, and then Wendy said that yeah, school friends are superficial. Wendy looks like Gen. Lol.

Then we had a short, short recess (break) and then we had 'movie experience', haha they are obviously trying to captivate us to go to school and have an 'experience' of a lifetime! Blah, it was so dumb. We watched this 'movie' (short video) called Ana's first day of school. It was so retarded, I only can imagine sec ones watching it, not sec threes! Haha, what a disaster. The speech was choppy & retarded (after all it's ANA's first day at KINDERGARTEN) My god. I felt like an airhead after that.

Had a 'special assembly'. They thanked the SAC members, and it was so hilariously boring. Erica, Melissa and I were sharing racist jokes. Hahahaha. We're not racist don't worry. Haha. We were so programmed, heh. We commented that they had a timetable. For example:
12.40pm Clap and act interested.
12.50pm Say three cheers and act really happy & enthusiastic
Stupidly, I was laughing at the powerpoint, because it said "Heartfelt Appreciation from the staff & students" and I was, ha! Really... Call us ignorant, but we really don't feel heartfelt appreciation for the SAC. Aha!

I just received a card from the staff at my church. Haha quite cute card.

And you don't worry about me, I'm doing alright! Ironically, when I said "You make me turn green with disease" It really happened, and now I'm sick. You're such a jinx ah.

Strike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames
We only do it for the scars and stories, not the fame
At least everyone is trying, everyone is shining
Everyone deserves the flames but it's such a shame
Such a shame

No comments: