Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random.

Lina reminds me that my birthday is coming, in a matter of just 11 days, and after the exams are over, which is just, this Friday, it'll be one week to my birthday! Cool!

Ironically, I'm not looking forward to it because of various weird reasons.

E Math Paper 2 was hell. I got at least 20 marks gone, into outer space because I keep getting stuck and the Lit Paper 2 was pretty okay, surprisingly.

I spent 3 hours studying A Math just now, and my brain's so fried now - and I started studying Chem at 9, and slacking off now. Just glanced through my textbook. Perhaps I'll read the notes tomorrow. I'm such a bummer.

I skipped A Math extra lesson today, together with some other people, I only know Liyen, Melissa & Erica though. :D

Lenses blurring up.

Information overload! Screw exams.

I'm so random uh.

Messaging is probably my only thing that keeps my sanity. I honestly feel like I'm going crazy.

No comments: