Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ah you, me good mood uh!

Woohoo! I feel good. -does a funny dance and chuckles to herself-

I think it's fricking cool to have a parent apologize to you because she is oh-so-unreasonable! Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARENCE & JINGTING! :D

Shoutouts to my lovely school friends!
Melissa: I don't even think I can express how much fun we've had together, laughing like mad in school, and making lame actions and talking a whole load of crap. Shake it like Shakira! Heh heh heh, and I'm so glad I've found you in this hell-hole of a school. Oh yeah, maybe that I have to give a little bit of thanks & appreciation to Marcus as well. Ah. Yeah. Don't worry, I love you as much as Lina! :D

Erica: Hahahaha, it's great I got to know you even better than the 2 years together, and it rocks! ERICA. LOUISA. MELISSA. We've all got english names, and they all end with A! How cute uh! Hahaha. Oh and I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind sharing you with both of us! (He'd better if not we'll kick him!) :D

Lina: Oh gosh, I love you so much, I think I'm turning lesbian ah! Hahaha. My my, although I've only really known you this year (I don't think councillor stuff counts because we're always ponning. Lol), you're super nice, super sweet, super cool, and I like the fact that you're quite sporty, makes me wanna get fit and play soccer with you guys too! Heh. Thanks for asking me along on Friday even though I didn't go, hahaha. :D

Glande: Hey there SUPER NICE GIRL. Hahaha, I hope you're really doing okay after all that hospital thing. I still remember the time we crapped about English Letter writing, and all that silly writers' block, as if we're some super cool book author or something. Geeheehee.

Joyce & Lydia: You see why I'm writing both of you under the same name, haha because you're always together, and being silly together! I love you all Lit girls! So, so cute uh! Haha. Sweeties.

Einitar & Dacia: Oh Einitar, after the whole exam change of seats, I haven't got to talk a lil bit of nonsense with you! Haha! Miss you so! Oh Dacia you, I like talking to you on MSN, because haha, you're more open! Heh, and less shy ah, it's good. I love talking about the creepy girls in our class anyway heh heh.

Okay I'm in a rush, so this'd be all I'll write today!

Boy, I'm so in love with you, you, you! For being the sweetest, the nicest, and the only one who entertains me when I'm bored. :D Thank you, you!

No comments: