Sunday, May 21, 2006

SI.

Singapore Idol sucks, especially at this level, everyone who's not good or just trying their luck are despised and publicly humiliated on television. I think that is the most evil thing you can do.

I personally pity, and sympathise with the guy, close to the start of the show, that Ken said he looked like a clown, and he did a really cheesy thing with the song "True to your Heart". Yeah we all agree it was cheesy, but the guy was really poor thing.

And they said the main aim of the competition was to bruise people's ego. That's evil!

Okay. Do you think this is funny? Michelle insists it is.
A drunk guy is walking down the street. He sees this nun, runs up and knocks her over. He says, "You don't feel so tough now, do you, Batman!?

Hahahahahahaha I have discovered my he twin! Another one! With my she twin we shall rule the world! Heh heh. I love you, HE&SHE twin!

No comments: