Monday, May 01, 2006

That's Hot Go Get It.

I have 2 items on my That's-Hot-Go-Get-It list. They cost 70 bucks altogether, if you're nice you'd get it for my birthday, if you're not, don't talk to me about it. Hahahaha.

I've never been so materialistic like that, but I really love that bag. Heh. It's overpriced and everything, but I like it, that's all that matters isn't it? I like Jinghan for saying that but she always says I overspend but hey, I haven't gone shopping in like months. I mean like spree-like. Haha, small shopping sprees don't count, and I only went smallshoppingspree 3 weeks ago. So all's fair to myself and myself. Lol.

I really make no sense.

Going out with my mom & her friend later, I know that's gross, but honestly I haven't gone out with her since like December because she always argues with me, this time her friend is there and I'm gonna get her to buy me stuff. OH YES. I hope I can get some stuff, she's pretty stingy and she thinks I rob the bank to buy my pretty things. -_- Annoying.

I think I'm getting sick. You know, this usual feeling that you get when a fever's coming. Yes, it's terrible.

No comments: