Saturday, May 13, 2006

All in a night. I loved.

Then I jumped around, pranced and started dancing.

What a wonderful afternoon and night. Well spent I'd say! Our night was spent fulfilling our deep desires of paparazzi and enjoying the breezy empty trains for an hour. Okay, so it wasn't so breezy, just that we had the whole train to ourselves, and we were camwhoring with Jeralyn's camera. Haha, we took a lot of silly, spastic shots. Just me, Jeralyn & Michelle. Ah.

We weren't even embarrassed. We stepped on MRT seats, stepped on the benches at Marina Bay, jumped around, climbed the poles in the train, pole-danced, ran out of the trains to cam-whore without our bags (Can you imagine if the doors closed and our belongings were left in there? We'd be refugees!) and did everything possible in a empty train compartment. (We trained to Marina Bay then to Raffles Place then to Marina Bay again).

An interesting night without barriers, boundaries and whatever self-consciousness. Self-consciousness spoils everything you know.

Thankfully I was dressed in a tank, loose brown jeans and red sneakers. I like sneakers, they make me feel young. Comfortability rocks! :D

We were our own brat pack tonight.

No comments: