Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Good Day.

Ervin thinks I hate him because of the previous post, well I don't heh. Too bubbly and cute to hate uh. Okay that sounded a bit gay, haha but never mind!

I'm studying now, for real. I imagine the exams flying at ultra speed to catch me unaware, and then I realise it's coming and I start running, on a bloody treadmill argh. Haha, okay I'm getting so overdramatic here.

Everyone's planning post-exam activities when we're supposed to be engrossed in studying eh. Lol. We all just wanna party and wreak havoc!

My thighs feel sore.

I have the English letter to write, which I have no idea what to write as the I&E Club President to plan activities for everyone at the upcoming 'Sengkang Community Club', oh yeah right. Leon was saying it's so damn gay, but anyway, haha, thank you for the formal letter writing format! Haha, I was making sure with both him and Glande.

It is time of the last lessons. Physics' last lesson is over. Lit's last lesson (before the exam) is over. Like oh my god. I'm so stressed, other schools are having papers now, and we are still in pre-exam mode. Oh shucks.

I will post later, I have to finish Literature Unseen Prose & Poem notes by tonight. I feel stressed, finally.

I'll take the blame if you take me home now
Cuz there's no place left for trust in all this pain
And you know when it rains in this town
I get washed away without a sound
So pin my wings down

No comments: