Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Shotgun Wedding.

I question, "Why? Why does she want to become me?" I look at her, and somehow I just despise her, for trying to be me. She doesn't do it badly, I admit. But it's really disgusting. Like stop it. You can photoshop yourself to become me as well, whatever. But you'd never be, I've got things you don't have, and these things are unattainable by you because it's all in the past. Claim you have the world, the hottest male twirled around your finger. Haha, and you'd think I would want to be you as well. Sorry. I'm still quite feminist. You're not, you're a flirt. Lol.

Copycats, we really never get enough of them don't we?

Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention
Give me envy, give me malice, baby, give me a break!
When I say "Shotgun", you say "Wedding"
"Shotgun", "Wedding", "Shotgun", "Wedding"

No comments: