Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cheek Implant.

I see Friendster has decided to revamp themselves. Lol, it looks more professional now, but the layout is still bad, kinda hard to navigate around, but oh well.

Oh hahaha. Boy do I love He & She twin! Because I'm talking to both of them at the same time, and some other random people. Hahaha.

Today is a good day. I am sore throaty, after the whole fever thing. Ah, not exactly my type of 'birthday' feeling. Lol. I spent the time walking to school having the 'time of my life', stalking this idiot from another class who keeps laughing at me for no reason anytime he sees me. Aha! And he didn't like it, and I was happily sticking out my tongue at his back. Wasn't exactly stalking because I needed to walk the same route to school, couldn't exactly avoid him uh? I just walked really near to him, and he walked faster, and then he turns behind to find me hahaha, still very close to him. How's that, always laughing at me in school huh! When you don't even know me you fat swine.

Was crazy during Assembly, and I kept getting weird looks from people from the next class. Heck! And tomorrow's the last day of school =/ Heh.

Went through papers, and I'm really happy with my Lit paper results. They're hilariously, good. But the CA combined would be terrible lol.

Melissa was doing funny actions to Panic! At the Discooooooo. VE was spent with Lydia, Lina, Joyce and Melissa, hahaha, they were all acting lethargic and retarded. Hahahaha. Jokers.

Anyway, have YOU ever tried making people feel uncomfortable by talking about sensitive issues & asking rhetorical questions behind them? (walking behind them) Like "Oh, I know some people really don't like it. Walking behind them, making sarcastic comments & being annoying, they feel so weird they just wanna jump up and run for shelter in their class"

Take that, for making life difficult for me. You group of The Hideous Five.

Hurray for the birthday girl. Lol, now that was random.

No comments: