Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shuffling Music.

Instructions: Go to your player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. DO NOT CHEAT.

Q: How does the world see me?
A: Third Day - I See Love
(Haha, as if luh, hilarious!)

Q: Will I have a happy life?
A: Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down Swinging
(Ah?)

Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A: Jesse Mccartney - Beautiful Soul
(This sounds so totally self-praise okay, and I didn't even pick the songs myself, they were on shuffle)

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?
A: Jamie Cullum - Seven Days to Change Your Life
(Okay, perhaps they do, after I spend 7 days to change my life uh! No link)

Q:How can i make myself happy?
A: Jason Mraz - You and I Both
(Okay this makes no sense, perhaps I'd be happy with my other half)

Q:What can i do with my life?
A: Kelly Rowland - Stole
(And how do I stole with my life, steal things? Lame.)

Q:Will i ever have children?
A: The Afters - Wait
(Haha I guess that speaks for itself. I'd have to wait, darn it!)

Q:What is some good advice for me?
A: Hillsong United - Let Creation Sing
(Okay, this seems so gay, I shouldn't count praise music right?)

Q:How will I be remembered?
A: Michelle Branch - Sweet Misery
(Omg, why do I even have this bore of a song in my computer?! Oh I'm remembered as sweet misery. Ah, sweet misery you caused me, that's what you called meeeee...)

Q:What is my signature dancing song?
A: Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
(This song is so undanceable, I'll probably trip, never get up and die starving down there)

Q:What do i think my current theme song is?
A: The Afters - Beautiful Love
(Aiya, I have too many The Afters music already. It keeps getting selected)

Q:What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
A: The Academy Is - Slow Down
(Okay so should I slow down? Slow down what?)

Q:What song will play at my funeral?
A: Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
(Uhh, don't come to my funeral only to show your face? Or don't ever even think of digging my heart out and donating it to someone who needs it? Hahaha!)

Q:What sort of men/women do i like?
A: Click Five - I'll Take My Chances
(Oh gross. I'll take my chances in both sexes right...)

Q:What is my day going to be like?
A: Lee Ryan - When I Think Of You
(It's good. :D Didn't I just say I was thoughtless?)

Ripped from here.

No comments: