Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Beautiful Rebels.

I'm studying like mad, and I don't know where all this motivation comes from, I think it's from Milk! ;D

OH TAKE A STUDY BREAK AND WATCH THIS; Sebastian is circulating it. Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cQ3BoHFas - It's Hilarious

I don't know whether I was dreaming last night, but I felt like/know I woke up nearly every hour. Ah, insomnia. Now I know what Thet feels like. The feeling sucks, but I wasn't really tired in school, except during Math, Graphs are boring.

I need fresh stuff.

Literature was good, got back our assignments, and I failed. Pretty disappointed, but most of us failed anyway, you know write about the irony and yada. I spent quite a lot of time on that, but oh well. The one that I didn't spend so much time or effort on, I got 8/10, now that is irony!

Supposed to have Chemistry Bonding test, and postponed it to tomorrow because we depressed her and we purposefully wasted away our one period's worth of time.

Haha, I've put on weight - Such a fat ass. All that inner thigh crap and false senses of security. Lol, okay, but that's a whole debate with Propo and Oppo operated by yours truly.

I'm crazy. I'm cranky. And I'm missing dinner (I'm full with 2 servings of pasta/spaghetti at 3 plus) Ugh.

Let's start all over again.

No comments: