Friday, May 05, 2006

Thoughtfully.

It's Parents' Night tomorrow and there's a dinner. Oh yeah, we'd get to eat good food, and I'll get to see both Cheryl and Michelle. Boy, I haven't taken saturday buses with Cheryl for a long, long time. It's time for both of us to catch up on life. Hers isn't as interesting as mine (haha, because she's mugging or trying to mug all day) so haha, it's more like a one-sided catching up. Heh.

I love these two darlings. More on Cheryl though because I just stayed over at Mich's place not long ago and I talk to her more often on msn. Cheryl doesn't even come online at least twice in a week.

I just pulled everything out of my cupboard. All the clothes, and towels, haha, and now I have no more walking space at my door area of my room. Hahaha, the bed area still has space. Haha.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be a ballerina. ;D And it's not halloween.

Michelle is gonna be a chicken, as she insists. Hahahaha. I doubt that'll happen anyway. Gee.

So maybe later today I'll know

No comments: