Monday, May 29, 2006

They have learnt.

I had an Old Chang Kee curry puff for breakfast.
I had Famous Amos cookies for breakfast.
I had Timeouts & Yupi Gummy Bears for snacks.
I had Hokkien Mee for lunch.


What a wonderful day, if I spend everyday like that, I'll be the happiest person alive, eating, drinking soft drinks and basically doing what a pig does. :D

Life is good, boring, but good.

Who wants to go out with me, I have no dates from Tuesday - Thursday because my friends are at St John's Island! I am supposed to go back to school to hand up a councillor form tomorrow? I didn't even know. Huh?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY.
You are such a gem :D

That's when he knows he's lost the whole thing to another. Yeah, here's another reminder. You've lost, lost, lost! So stop trying yay.

No comments: