Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bored. -_-

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. (duh.)
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.


He must be really tall & tanned. :D

He doesn't need to be handsome, but of course must be charming enough to charm me hahaha. Looks are a bonus!

He should be musically-inclined. Please ah, no tone-deaf. Haha, maybe we can form a band - but that's also a bonus. Haha, so never mind if don't have.

He must be funny and know when to be serious. Really. I think I need a 24-hour personal entertainer cum boyfriend. Lol, and he can't be laughing & jokey all the time, I'll get annoyed and slap him. Ha! -0 and blown out cold humour is bad for my health.

He must be sporty! Really, guys who're not into sports, are generally fair and flabby. Resembles a real blob of fat. No-no, not a good combination.

He must not be afraid of getting embarrasssed of what he says! I like honesty! He shouldn't be trying to impress me by lying to cover it up, or trying to make himself sound oh-so-macho, when he's not. I hate that, that's why I burst big-ego-guys' egos, and I know they don't like it. Lol.

He'd better not be stingy. I'll kick him. Not that I'll go spend his money, but I would appreciate some meals being paid by him, while some we'll go dutch you know? I'm not even talking about buying clothes for me! Don't really like girls to spend their guys' money. It's just so. Wrong. Well, that's just my opinion (In fact I hate girls to spend guys' money. Like hello? He's got his own things to spend on. What a leech you're being.) You see, I am understanding in terms of male stuff. Hahaha. Like how it's a guy thing to play dota.

Last but not least, he's gotta be initiative. :D

End!

No comments: