Monday, May 08, 2006

Used Paper Towels. Is that puppy for sale?

I don't feel good tonight.

Had a hilarious time in the morning during assembly when Mel was feeling grouchy funny. Haha, I doubt you get that, but she was making rude comments at the two guys beside us because they were being well, obnoxiously pervertic, not that we aren't used to it, but Mel doesn't like males poking at her knees, which female would? A hooker?

It is so not our fault that we have to always sit with males because our class has a huge lot of females, 29 to be exact.

Caught Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement on Disney, and surprisingly Mel caught it too. Aye. What fairytale endings, not my type of show, but well, it's sweet.

Here's a snapshot(s) on how Mel and I converse with each other.

It is a continuous conversation. How formal eh?

There was english remedial today, and I refused to attend it, along with a lot of other people (I hope).

Tomorrow's a better day.

Oh beautiful one
You make life bitter for me

No comments: