Friday, May 12, 2006

Potato head, *insert name*

Haha when two super bored ah lian frauds meet. :D Haha, I'm getting better at all the ah lian text styles. It's fascinating. Perhaps universities will come up with a course under English Major: Transformations of the English language in the 21st Century, with additions of Chinese.

I doubt they'd waste their time.
_______________________

Lou: I just love my mina lina!
Lina: Right. Haha... Okies. I love u too! Too bad now exams.. Abit further away. Anyone at ur area to make u laugh besides Erica?
Lina: Oh right, *potato head*.
Lou: Oh my, no. Potato head has a -0 sense of humour puhlease
Lina: Maybe that's why she's so funny. Cos she aint funny, know what i mean? U the brat?Leader of ur tiny lil brat pack.
Lou: Haha. You're part of our brat pack! : DD
Lina: Gasp. Wait.. yaaay! =D
Lou: What's the gasp for. haha. Yes you shld be rejoicing
Lina: Yeah that's why i was like, yaay.
Lina: We should do bratty stuff together , liking poking a guy with our handphones
Lou: Hahaha perfecto. Let's look for some vulnerable targets first
Lina: Duncan hiew! wahaah.
Lou: Oh no. He's so sweaty, my phone will get soiled

SIAO AH, and I'm high, high, high again, as high as the sky!

Okay that sounded very much like a version of National Day patriotic songs played on TV in the month August! Singapore will fly, high as the skyyyy. Imagine that!

No comments: