Friday, May 05, 2006

Somewhere.

When you're nice to someone, you feel so, so satisfied right? Ah, I shall be nice more. The feeling's goooood. Hey, but then I'm so selective about who I'm nice to, hahaha.

I love Erica much! Hahaha. Dearest toilet buddy.

Had both my Chinese papers today, it was pretty alright, and I don't feel like I'm going to fail, although that always happen anyway, heh. Song En says I look pretty happy to fail. Haha okay. I'm just happy-go-lucky! Oh joy luck.

Had A Math extra lessons, then went down to the locker, and the school was like ghost town, with all the classrooms locked up. Haha, seriously.

Oh my god his voice is damn nice! -swoon-

I turned on the radio
To find you on satellite
I'm waiting for this sky to fall
I'm waiting for a sign
And all we are

Is all so far

No comments: