Friday, May 12, 2006

Train station.

You know when they say love is in the air, believe them on that.

Did a bit of work in the morning, and then went to Ang Mo Kio to meet somebody, then hung around at the MRT to wait for somebody's boyfriend, and then he wasn't coming, so we left for lunch at Bishan. Slopped around looking for a place to eat, and then after eating at Food Junction (I ate my Bobochacha again! ; last night I had bobochacha too) then we slacked around, wanting to go home, but we decided to train from Bishan to Marina Bay and back. Haha, stupid right?

And I am supposed to study -.- Haha.

To silence me, somebody sent me to Ang Mo Kio station, then rushed off to Bishan again to meet her boyfriend. Ah, again, so eager to chase me home uh. Hahaha, too bad I'm not silenced.

That somebody is MTMT. :D

Michelle was shocked that I watched cartoons (We were imitating some disney channel ads and were guessing) And I could guess all of them hahahaha. :D So I watch cartoons, so what?

Walked home amidst thunder and mini flashes of lightning, haha, and while I was messaging Milk, I wasn't looking, and I stepped into a puddle of sand + water. Ew, it was deep! Went home with my feet black, but I think that had something to do with my trusty black flops.

Watched much teevee after that, some cheesy chinese programme on Channel U (I don't know why the hell the channel was at that, since my family doesn't watch chinese programmes much) involving all the Project Superstar finalists. Haha, the plot was terrible, but anyway, haha it was funny with Kelly Poon having leukamia, and then Junyang being some kendo expert or something, then Weilian is in love with Silver. Lol! Yup, hey, no surprise for me to know their names, maybe I don't like chinese programmes, but it's good to keep yourself updated! Haha, besides it makes good conversation topics. Uhhuh.

I'm obsessed with height, and anyone who has it... Haha, gets a 'good life' (in terms of passing girl's criterias), except on days that there is lightning. (:

I hear the air's fresher up there?

There's one love in a lifetime
Our two hearts of a kind
These three reasons you'll be mine
Four and five and six are through
Seven days without you

No comments: