Monday, May 08, 2006

Prickled by the lard.

Just drank lime juice. My throat feels sore. I am sick I know. I woke up with throbbing headache today and last night I had it as well. I nearly didn't want to go school, but I thought about pre-exams math lessons. I'm scared. I thought someone made a voodoo out of me and spent the whole night pricking my head until it felt like it was swollen. I walked around, stumbling occasionally like my head weighs a ton, and I felt like I died today.

I don't know how many times I felt like I died already. Cliche.

Daddy bought lots of chocolates, and I refuse to eat them, even though they're my favourite, Van Houten! Too fattening & unhealthy. At least I'm skinny and I try to cut down on the unhealthy things, you're fat and you just ask and receive chocolates, candy and everything fatty. Haha. It's no wonder you're fat, honey, it's no wonder you're fat.

I'm not against fat people, neither am I against those who got fat genes (It's really sadly not their fault) I'm just against fat people who don't make an effort to cut down on their fatful lifestyle or try dieting.

You're obesity on its own.

Lies, lies, lies, get out

No comments: