Thursday, May 18, 2006

Protein shake. Big nono.

My mum asked me to drink this protein+all sorts of funny nutrients shake, and it requires adding two different packets of things.

I drank it, and I really have to say this, you can never trust a mother's words, in a way, especially in the area of food and tasting. She keeps telling me it's so yummy and perfect, yeah and I was practically salivating.

Well it was horrible.

Then my maid only added ONE packet of the ingredients, which is the proteins. Oh gross, so I was drinking a protein shake with practically no flavour. It was cereal-like, okay actually, but when you reach the bottom, it's so awfully ack! I know Lynette would have spat that out. Lol.

Lyn went to the Isetan private sale, and I hope she's getting me stuff.

Maybe it's just psychological, but I think I'm gonna have a diarrhoea.

No comments: