Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sing it out, spit it out.

I'm becoming a cynic towards blogging and blogs.

Everyone is afraid of expressing their feelings towards certain things like they should because on a blog, your life is placed in a display piece, to be judged, to be criticized and no one likes to be watched like that with all their eyes so accusing.

Some would envy others, their lives, how perfectly everything falls into place in the other person's, and then they start putting themselves down, and asking rhetorical questions like
"Why am I not as rich as her?"
"Why is she so sought after by males?"
"Is she that attractive?"
And then they find out she's gay, then they start gossiping about her.

Vicious.

I think I'm being so oh-so-philosophical. Hahaha.

Such unglamness, trying to get subway cookie crumbs out of my braces.

By the way, I think Kim Wakerman's an airhead.

No comments: