Sunday, May 14, 2006

Esthermania.

It's the eve of Operation Drown-Yourself-In-Examinations.

The last few days have been holiday-like, including today. I do regret refusing to study but it's all fine and dandy, still. Just like Uncle Dennis says "Gerald, oh he doesn't care, he's so happy-go-lucky" Ah, sounds like me uh?

I went on a shopping spree today, and it was enjoyable. My, my, I still want those shades.

A packed day I'd say. With church, then shopping, then piano lesson, then dinner at my Uncle's place. It was funny there, but boring as well. The cousins sat in the same position the whole night! Gerald was cute, as usual, and Jonathan had on this really cool green shirt. Heh, and Joel, always being the red tomato. :D Pictures were taken, but as I'm supposed to be studying now, can't upload luh.

Oh and here's a toast to all the aging mothers in the world, I wrote a cute/lame/mean letter to my mom, I found it pretty amusing, I don't know about her. :D Happy Mothers' Day.

Don't we look like cows? Moo?

No comments: