Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thinking about the end of this year brings me sadness.

"You burp like a guy!" I just belched and my sister was horrified, haha. I solely exist to turn her off, just like an obnoxious brother.

I get so amused when my sister is horrified.

School started off with a councillor meeting, and we were almost having Judgment Day, it was hilarious though.
Daryl: Those councillors who have broken any rule and know that they've broken any, please fall out. [The whole council falls out except for 10+ people, out of which I could point out 3 whom I always catch without ties... Liars]
We queued up in front of Daryl & Agnes and 'confessed our sins', heh. We stood there and said "Oh, ankle socks, never report, never wear tie" so blatantly. Aye, they're having an election for the new Exco soon.

Had Chinese Listening Compre after school today, and lessons were amusing. It's the last day of 'school' today, with the second exam beginning tomorrow. English, not something I would be frightened about, but I failed one component already, because I ponned the stupid debate thing. Lol, along with fifteen other students, yeah so perhaps I should be afraid.

I know I need to study, but I wanna eat the Van Houten raisin chocolates. They're oh-so-tempting, but they're gonna give me a sore throat considering that I finished one packet yesterday. :D What a pig.

I don't want Secondary Three life to be over so soon. It's already the fifth month, and I love Sec 3 so much. I want time to stop, now, forever. Pleasee.

Honey would love the bee as the carton and the milk

No comments: