Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oh forsaken town.

Let me be subtle - You can behave like such a w-h-o-r-e.

My mom is crazy. Lol, she's yelling at my sister over the phone and shooting her like crazy. Aye, when schizophrenia meets leeching defiance.

And he said "Bowling is not for tall people" I am short, and I suck, with occasionally good games or all-zilch-score games. Lol.

I feel like bowling, I feel like swimming, I feel like tanning, I feel like doing fun stuff with strangers. Aye, gotta wait til the end of the exams, which is 2 weeks later, oh schnap.

It's time to get back to school, and I haven't studied one bit the whole weekend.

I have a sore throat, and I did something suicidal by gobbling up a whole packet of BBQ Jack&Jill's.

You still got a way to get out of this forsaken town
So you swallow your pride put your feet on the gas
And you're laughing inside about kicking your ass

No comments: