Friday, May 19, 2006

Blithe!

Since everybody is gonna be posting about how happy they are that it's the end of the examinations, I'm not going to repeat and say "Today's the last paper! -cheers with accompaniment of Kallang Wave-" Haha, I just did.

The Physics paper was okay, I didn't know a few questions and forgot the formula on Work and Power. Dang, needed that formula for at least three questions. All the questions were pretty easy and from the previous tests.

I'm at home now, waiting for friends to return my calls. After all, they are all in school now, and Melissa is grounded, of all days, and I'm also broke this week, because I bought 2 tops and I don't know where my other money went, I suppose they went to eating, so actually I don't really want to leave the house. Haha.

I just would love it if you were to help me buy a Combo 1 Long John Silver's meal and drop it off at my place. Oooh, wonderful fries in oil. I can also walk out, and buy a Macdonald's meal, but I'm really, really far too lazy to walk. Wait, where am I going to get the money? Dang.

Oh I like the May babies: Clarence & Ruby. I can't remember the only five names. Lol.

No comments: