Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday best. Bleagh.

Had care group in the morning. Had combined lesson with the Sec 3s and 4s again. Yeap, we did Revelations 4/5 and watched a 15-year-old video by Ps. Nolin & translations done by Jamin's dad into Cantonese. Hmm, interesting, but we couldn't catch Nolin's slang, not to mention the tape was so lousy, making all sorts of very zappy and irritating noises.

Hung around Macdonalds' with Jinghan, Michelle and Cheryl. Cheryl was reading her seventeen magazine and ogling at all the stuff there, while I was criticizing Rui En in the National Day so-called MTV [not because I don't like her, but during my time in Macs, I watched the National Day video more than 10 times! Therefore leading me to go find more amusement.] Michelle and Jinghan then joined in, because they were just as bored with all the dancing and "reach for the stars"-ing. Hahaha! [We couldn't hear the lyrics and we could only hear reach for the stars]

Went back to Church to sit there and while away time. Was playing with my new-found niece, Jamie! She's Michelle's cousin, which is equivalent to her being my niece. Haha! SHE IS SO ADORABLE & FRIENDLY. She's seven, but pretty small-built. Hmm.

Had my piano lesson. Ran through my pieces, and Miss Koh nearly killed me making me go through my scales and the third and sixths apart. I nearly died. The sixths apart harmonic minors were killing my fingers, not to mention my head was drooping lower and lower with every key pressed down.

Went to my aunt's house, my dad chatted with her & her husband and stuff. Ate and drank some interesting stuffs. Yeah, and I realised that my grams wants to marry me off quickly, I thought my dad was joking when he translated that part. AH!

HOME.

Dad's birthday Dinner at Pow Sing. No pictures unfortunately. (: Lyn and I walked there lah!

Oh gosh, I don't want to go back to school. :(

No comments: