Sunday, July 17, 2005

Had caregroup. I woke up really, really early. Got ready in half an hour, and I only left the house forty-five minutes later. =.=" Fine.

Care-grouped. Did about one and half chapters of Revelation for B.S today, and man was it mind overload. It was so complicated! All about Jezebel, Jehu, Ahab and Ahaziah, and how they died yada [Ahab didn't die together with the curse]. Oh my Jezebel was so gross la.

Lunch-ed with Jeralyn, Cheryl and Jinghan, Cheryl was fasting. Had Loy Kee chicken rice, I hurried the lady and surprisingly, it came not even five minutes after we placed the order. Great! Jinghan then rushed off home and Cheryl to Rangers [one hour early, hurhur] and then Jeralyn and I sat around while she made up her mind. She wanted to go out with her mom, in the end her mom had meeting. HAHAHA. Then she asked for money and her mom scolded her, hahahahaha again. I was so bitter lah, next time she ask me go out, I shan't! See how she likes it.

My dad drove me home and gave Jeralyn a lift to TP. Yepps. Home.

Gotta do my tuition homework. Aaagh.

My dad is angry with the rabbit and he wants to throw it away. Yippee.

No comments: