Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm happy.

spinningElectricorunaway

School was great today! Had four free wonderful & crappy periods!

Oh my god. On the way to school, I took the bus and it was non-conditioned. Gosh was it hot and it messed up my hair til it was unfixable. Blargh. Sat next to this pervertic old git, who kept sticking his face in front of my face and sticking his hands in his pants touching his dick & balls. GROSS! Then he kept zipping up and down his pants. EW! I was so traumatised. Then he took off his slipper and crossed his leg hawker-centre way. Gross man, did he think his feet were really nice. It was like almost shoved at my skirt, not to mention I was sitting on the edge of the seat, about to fall off, while he was seated comfortably on 3 quarters of the seat. Wa lao! Kill me lah!

Started off with Double Maths, which was incredibly head-wrecking. We were doing this revision worksheet and tons of people didn't know how to do. We were doing Simultaneous Equations, and most of us didn't know the difference between the Elimination Method and the Substituition Method. Haha. Anyway finished up the leftover and submitted it. Yeap.

Next we had Mrs Yusoff & Mr Wong's combined Chem lesson. We went to the lab and learned about the lab instruments and all the funny looking apparatus. Pretty boring. Aaagh.

After recess, we had Double Chemistry, and we went to the lab and did 2 experiments! It was so fun, although my stupid lab partner was so lazy and wasn't doing anything except playing with "stolen" Visking tubings. Sigh, they're such naughty and dishonest kids - hurhur. Did some potato osmosis experiment and Sugar solution stuff, man my hand was so sticky and the rag was so smelly. Ew.

Mrs Lim didn't come. Miss Chan didn't come. Therefore, after that we had free period all the way till School's OUT! (:

Peishan talked to me about tons of stuff, yeah, she said she was pretty frustrated and all, and I was being Miss Nice, listening to her and telling her that it doesn't matter that much. Yeah, Peishan, it'll be over soon, just wait. Smile girl. (: You've got S.Y.F anyway, HAWHAWHAW.

Crapped a lot with Nurul, Peishan, Wen Theng and Michelle while Jasmine took a very long nap. Wen Theng and Michelle were mollifying me with the number of photos they were taking of me. HAHA, they were flashing their handphone cameras around, and snapping pictures of Nurul, Peishan and I. Oh, how victimised we were! =p But I was exposing my true self, being really silly and bhb.

Ate with Michelle at Pizza Hut in Toa Payoh. Yum yum. I feel like sucha sinner. Cheryl went there to eat too, after I left and she got her food an hour later. Oh my, talk about Pizza Hut and their bad service.

Home.

I end with :

Good Charlotte
I Just Wanna Live

I need an alarm system in my house
So I know when people are
Creeping about
These people are
Freaking me out (these days)

It's getting hectic everywhere that I go
They won't leave me alone
There's things they all wanna know
I'm paranoid of all the people I meet
Why are they talking to me?
And why can't anyone see

I just wanna live
Don't really care about the things that they say
Don't really care about what happens to me
I just wanna live

Stop your messin' around boy
Better think of your future
Better make some good plans boy
Said everyone of my teachers

Lookout
You better play it safe
You never know what hard times will come your way
We say
Where we’re coming from
We've already seen
The wealth that this life can bring

Now we're expected everywhere that we go
All the things that they say
Yeah we already know

I just wanna live

No comments: