Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Due to my almost boring school life [or life, that is], all i can write about is school, school, school. Dang. It's not that I have no life in school but it's just that I've been too busy to meet anybody after school this week. Not to mention I am so B-R-O-K-E. In fact, I think Cheryl has more money than me! [You see, Cheryl has always been seen with only coins.] Anyhow, I think I have more life after school or on weekends! So actually I don't really mind having no life in school. Great.

For the first time in my life, I am thankful for my phone ringing and for my maid calling me up every morning like mad [I really mean mad.].I woke up to find my History project work sitting neatly stacked on the table with my pile of unwatched VCDs placed on top, holding it down. Believe me when I say this, I screamed. I completely forgotten about it last night. I was supposed to burn it at the sides and corners so as to have the very 'historic' effect. Anyhows, I did it, in half an hour. I woke up very early, half an hour earlier than necessary, gosh, thank god I did, if not, I would have gotten whomped by Mrs Lim, Erica, Jasmine, Raba'ah and Pei Shan, even better [worse], we stay back for detention. Oh you don't know what Mrs Lim FML is capable of.

Fortunately, I didn't see Botak Boy this morning although I saw the less-annoying or almost not annoying version, which was a friend of Botak Boy [Well, Botak Boy's friend has a very constipated face due to his constipated facial features. Oops]
Oh the interesting palm-sized butterfly was flying around this morning while I was emptying my locker of my stuff.

School-ed. Amazingly, I managed to stay awake throughout all the lessons. Well, I think it's because of the amount of sleep I had last night. I slept at a frickin' early 10pm. Man, I was beat y'know. We did Pythagoras' Theorem in Math and a stupid new WS on Lit, all about names and Benedict's name which meant "Blessed" in Red Sky In The Morning. The Irony -- The whole book is about how Benedict was born until the time after he died and Jacqueline came in yada yada. It totally has nothing to do with the title "Red Sky In The Morning". Gosh! We had to write our names there with the meaning, I refused to write it down because my meaning sounds pretty cheesy. Like Louisa = Warrior Princess/Goddess. That's lame right? Pfft. But anyway I still like my name.

Marked Vivegan's English Reported Speech WS, ha ha ha.

PCCG lesson was fun alright! Did some group activity with Wen Theng, Jasmine and Eveline. We shot an indirect personal attack at WD, really mean. Gosh, but who cares?

Headed home, oh my god! I took the same bus as Botak Boy and brother, and Botak Boy's friend Constipated Snotface. Aaah. Botak Boy told me to get off the bus jokingly. Ha ha, not funny.

WHY AM I NOT IN THE MOOD TO BLOG? RAR.

I'm going to watch another VCD later. (:

No comments: