Friday, July 08, 2005

Oh, looks like snubbing guys is pretty fun! HAHA. Okay I'm kidding.

[ mood - humoured ]

History: This guy knew me long ago and was really disgusting, hitting on all my classmates, in SECONDARY ONE. It's been a year, then he messages me.... Let's call him Sal.

Sal: Hi..
Lou: what
Sal: Why wad me? I onli sae hi mah..
Lou: What have you got up your sleeve?
Sal: Nth... jus sae hi 2 a fren whom i haven tok 2 4 a long time..
Lou: Puh-LEASE.
Sal: Wad wrong?
Lou: Since you said Hi, I'm saying Bye!
Sal: Hw could u b so cruel.. HUMPH!
Lou: Wow, I'm so cruel. Honestly I don't like one sentence messages as they are just a waste of SMS.
Sal: Damn it! U r reli dat cruel? Cant belief it! Omfg!
Lou: Anyhows, I don't get your point in messaging me.
Sal: ...............

I can't believe people can waste messages to argue with me. =B Anyhows, I'm terribly humoured. HAHA. LAUGH LOUISA LAUGH!

People on my msn, add me @ androgynous_@hotmail.com thanks.! ((:

No comments: