Saturday, July 23, 2005

My maid woke me up, for don't know what reason, but I couldn't go back to sleep because my eldest sister was arguing with my mother, aah, my mother can be such a - sometimes.

My mom was talking to herself the whole time, complaining how - her life is. Blah, blah, blah. I was so terribly sickened that I resigned myself to using the computer to shut out her nonsense, but the worst thing is, she would probably storm right in to lecture me on why I haven't eaten my breakfast. Thank god she didn't.

When she left the house, Lyn sighed in relief and when she opened the door my maid sighed even louder, haha! Lyn kept exclaiming that Mom was schizo. Hurhur. Yeah, behaving just like Fyn from the 7pm show. Hohoho! (:

Anyways, I've got duties in school later!

SO, later!

She's got tattoos and piercings
She likes Minor Threat, she likes Social Distortion
My girl's a hot girl
A hood rat who needs an attitude adjustment

Christina wouldn't wanna meet her
She hates you Britney so you better run for cover
My girl's a hot girl
A riot girl and she's angry at the world

Emergency call 911,
She's pissed off at everyone
Police, Rescue, FBI she wants a riot, she wants a riot

No comments: