Saturday, July 09, 2005

THE GEEKS GET THE GIRLS.

[ mood - sleepy ]
[ music - American Hi Fi - Geeks get the girls ]

Went to Plaza Sing with my eldest sis and my mom to collect my sister's stuff, yeah, I felt I wasted a trip there, but anyway, rushed back to church for service. I felt pretty good today although I was dressed ugly with slippers.! HA. It was like I felt good that I was pretty prayerful [gee.], yup.

The service was pretty good and since when has Ps Ong been so silly and funny? I remember the part when he stuck out his tongue, saying if rice tasted like sand on your tongue and stuffs. It was hilarious!

So I forgot to bring my camera out today. Dang.

After service, Michelle and Cheryl were town-mad. They kept insisting that we've got to go town for dinner, like travel all the way there just to eat dinner [which we ate Food Village at Taka, which is like, FOOD COURT/JUNCTION?!] I wanted to eat hawker food [first time!] but ayee, they refused. So we ate and talked and waiting way long for a stupid woman, her daughter and grandson to move out of their seat [they were so inconsiderate, shan't elaborate!] So we train-ed back, by taking all the way to Marina Bay [Michelle wanted a seat, so the only way was to sit to the end =.=" Lame.] and coming back to Toa Payoh. On the train, there were so many kissy-wissy couples and we were so disgusted, I mean, they were fondling each other's private parts and whispering sweet-nothings. Call me a sour loser, but it's really a bit of an eyesore to unattached people.

Met Lynette and bought her Lemon Tea [her favourite!] on request and bus-ed back with both Cheryl and Lynette. Gee, we talked loads on the bus, but my throat was feeling so sore, and it still is... -cough-

Anyhows, don't forget to comment on my blogskin! =)

No comments: