Thursday, July 07, 2005

26 Things You never knew..

1. I hate people who can speak proper english but use acronyms and short-forms in their speech.
2. I hate crows [mentioned in previous posts]
3. I hate BLUE.
4. I hate act-cute-ness, girls and guys alike.
5. I don't like people touching my hair.
6. I don't like strangers/acquaintances calling me by little pet names.
7. I don't like people to borrow/TAKE my stuff without my permission so casually.
8. I don't like lazy people in my project groups [Anyhows, if you didn't know, I AM a slavedriver.]
9. I hate too impractical birthday presents.
10. I hate people to promise me a lot of stuff and not do anything, so it's just talk but no action on your part.
11. People who borrow money from me but pretend that I owe them money. So much for dignity! [Somehow]
12. I love banana split!
13. I am a shorts freak.
14. I love shopping, and if you're not comfortable with my shopping style, please don't hinder me.! Rah!
15. I treat my acquaintances and my best friends very nicely, but the in-betweens are treated not so nicely.
16. I have more than 30 pairs of skirts.
17. I don't like desperadoes.
18. I despise Ah Lians.
19. I pity Ah Bengs.
20. I am desensitized... [GOSH. God forgive me!]
21. I hate my school and I don't like talking about anything to do with it.
22. I basically like cute people [as in cute, not as in hot cute =.=]
23. I love to amuse people and joke a lot.
24. I keep secrets irritatingly. [That means I don't tell you at all, but I keep taunting you with the fact that you don't know it! HAHA. Yeah childish I know. Who cares!]
25. I love singing songs on the way home. [so don't think I'm a mad woman.] I love singing everywhere!
26. I listen to music non-stop from the moment I reach home.

No comments: