Thursday, July 07, 2005

More fan gimmicks? Nah.

Halfquoting Joel: Oh yeah, make me happy and feed my ego by voting for me at The Hottest Blogs. You can find the link at the end of my sidebar, under my tagboard and side meter. Thanks!

Anyhows, I had fun at lunchtime. I had some chicken soup with noodles and it was yum, yum, yummy! Had banana split after that and tried some Jabu fruit [yuck]. After lunch, Lynette and I were playing a lame name game. See below:
Lyn: W now.
Lou: I don't know!
Lyn: Have one.
Lou: William
Lyn: Wilma
Lou: Aiyah, erhm, Winnie.
Lyn: Winnifred.
Lou: -says matter-of-factly- Walnut.
after that, collapses in laughter.
Lyn: -rolling on bed in laughter-
That's just one letter.

Let's look at P:
Lyn: Peggy
Lou: Yee, that means fat girls, or at least that's what Jon thinks.
Lyn: Quick la.
Lou: Penelope.
Lyn: Penny.
Lou: Oh heck, Pisai [nose shit] even better.
Lyn: Eww! -laughs-

Then Z:
Lou: Zeslene.
Lyn: Zebra.
Lou: That's not a word.. =.=
Lyn: Zac
Lou: Zona.
Lyn: Zechariah.
Lou: One last one then we end the game.
Lyn: I name two already, you must name two!
Lou: I know ZHU BI [Zubi Kek's Zubi.] -dies of laughter-
Lyn: Wahahahahahahahahaha.
Lou: Ayee, Zubi la.
Lyn: Oh yeah forgot. Just now Y can say Yogi.
Lou: Please, that's not a name...
Lyn: Yogi bear what!

We finished all the alphabets!

I feel like sleeping now, the weather is soo hot, my fan is fixed but I'm still sweating. I think I'll change my shirt, this shirt is... stuffy.
The new fan - BELOW! (:

No comments: