Friday, July 15, 2005

School was definitely considered fun today although all the teachers were so PMS-ing. Elaborate about that later.

We had double Science with Mrs Yusoff for the first two periods. We were going to the lab, but the lab was occupied by some stupid sec four class, so we had to sit outside so pathetically waiting for them to move their asses out of the Physics lab. Okay, most of us were chatting outside [whilst standing] and Jonathan was being plain irritating for arguing about the locker door and the exposure of our locker lock number to Shengwen. So I replied as anyone would. "The method of turning left and right is all the same for all lockers."

Then suddenly mad and PMSing Mrs Yusoff stormed down to my area and exclaimed at me sarcastically, "Didn't you hear me say for all of you to keep quiet?" I closed my mouth and it ended with a frown, you would think, okay, scolding's finished. "Don't you give me that look okay!" then she walked off and there I stood with my mouth gaping open. Then I laughed. Okay. She is such a bitch. What with psychological warfare everytime. Bleagh.

Mrs Foo, Miss PMS two, MUSIC! It was so stupid man. I was like shuffling around and complaining as the pieces were so easy! I mean, one note, two note, three note. Don't say I'm proud, but god, my pieces was all 8 keys in a scale over a few octaves! =
Blah.

Hmm, art lesson was fun!

I WILL GO TO ANY EXTENT TO AVOID PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO, ASSOCIATE WITH OR BE SEEN WITH. THANK YOU, END OF BLOGPOST.

No comments: