Friday, July 22, 2005

SILLY QUIZ.

1. What is your middlename?: Don't have one.
3. What are you listening to right now?: Green Day - Wake me Up when September Ends
4. What are the last two digits of your phone number?: 45.
5. What was the last thing you ate?: Dinner
7. How is the weather right now?: Cool
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: Cheryl.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Hair.
10. Favorite type of food?: Hmm food!, I eat anything.
11. Do you drink?: Nah uh.
12. Do you smoke?: No.
13. Ever get so drunk you dont remember what you did?: Nay.
14. Hair color?: Brown.
15. Eye Color?: Dark brown.
16. Do you wear contacts?: Yes. Sort of.
17. Tan or Casper?: I'm... in the middle.
18. Favorite Month?: May.
20. Last Movie you Watched?: EE. Miss Congeniality 2. [that's a VCD okay]
21. Last kiss?: Hurhur, my birthday.
22. Are you too shy to ask somene out?: Nah.
24. Hugs or Kisses?: Hmm.
26. Favorite place?: Where I am now.
27. The name of your last boyfriend/girlfriend or current: Hah.
28. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Many, many things. Nothing mundane.
31. Favorite Movie?: ... Mean Girls. I see the resemblance in Jeralyn and I.
35. AIM/MSN SN?: -
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?: ALL!
37. Dogs or cats?: Dogs..
41. What's on your desk?: Lots of stuff.
42. Rock concert or symphony?: Both
43. Play or Opera?: Depends
44. Have you ever fired a gun?: Nay!
45. Do you like to travel by plane?: Doesn't matter. As long I get to where I want to be.
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?: A whopping FIVE.
49. Are you missing someone?: Nay
50. Did you like this survey?: Helps to pass the time so, of course.
__

lots more. Too lazy to edit.

No comments: