Tuesday, July 12, 2005

As I'm writing this post, I am happily sipping Soupy Snax from my spoon like it's the finest wine. Yum. Okay, that's silly, so I'll carry on with my day's events.

School was a darn waste of time. I should've just stayed at home and e-learned, I bet I would have benefitted ten times more than what I got at school. I untied my tie last night to adjust the length but unfortunately, I didn't know how to tie it back to its suitable length for me so I was stuck with an untied tie. Fine. You see, my school's councillors' tie is one of the longest ties I've ever seen, and since it's so long, most councillors shorter than me or those with shorter torsos than me are pinning up the back of their ties because it hangs so low, it seems almost offensive and Mr Johari and Mdm Normilah has forbid us from having "offensive-looking" ties because we are supposed to 'set good examples'. Ha.

Spent a very long time attempting to tie it back before the school bell, but to no avail. I got Beiyu, Nurul, Michelle and Shengwen but they all sucked at it too. Haha, the only one which was closest to perfect was Shengwen's tying, but whatever he tied seemed so short! So I proceeded to tie the tie myself this time, and I succeeded! [Boy was I proud of myself.] -heaves sigh of relief- By the time I got it tied to the almost correct length, when I went down for PA duties, Beiyu had already plugged in the mic so I just plopped myself in the office while she was using her phone [Councillor leh!!] messaging away to her darling lah.

Well, so I watched the rest of the councillors shoving their arms into this Candy bottle which was about the height of three-quarts of my whole arm, and stealing candies from don't-know-who while Beiyu and Cheryl were choosing their candies from the bottle for Ye Sheng to retrieve it from the unretrievable top. In the end, they got their candies anyway. Oh cheapskate freaks, haha. -grins sheepishly-

Went back to class, without plugging out the mic and without turning off the amp. Urghh, I didn't know where Larry, Beiyu and the rest went! I think there was councillor meeting at the foyer [oops!].
Art and Geog were killers! My eyes were so badly closing on their own that I had to manually use my fingers to open them up! Mrs Ong showed the difference between Acrylic Paint paintings and water-coloured pencil shading 'paintings' and the difference in vibrancy. Her drawings of the trees were prettaye. Miss Rachael related to us her freak experience at Orchard Boulevard on Friday morning [She freaking lives in District 10, 5 minutes away from Borders!], how she fell and it was obviously some 'thing' which I kinda agree because her landlord saw her fall and it seemed like the most unusual way of falling since she was walking so steathily.

Anyhows, had dance education lesson #2 today. Fun, fun, fun.
Started practicals in D&T and I'm making a car, [or a boat?] I don't know. Okay.

Gosh, I have no mood to blog. I'm gonna watch Mean Girls now. Ayee. Later alright?

No comments: