Sunday, July 10, 2005

More slacking christians...

[ mood - disappointed ]
[ music - KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World ]

Cheryl and I were talking about Tiffany* and Alicia* and we came across this thought that they really had priority problems.

Seriously, I am genuinely concerned over their lack of time management and how they can think that other activities are more important than church-going. Well, for us, especially those that have grown up in the church, we never picture ourselves on Sunday in Town or at home channel surfing with the TV remote controls. [Now, Saturday. But anyway.] So, it is almost what you call a weekly routine that happens without fail, unless we've got school, CCA or just something important. [Well now school's not an excuse because it's a five-day week thing...]

Honestly, sometimes despite the fact that I feel so bland and the don't-want-go-church feeling starts filling up my emotion container, I still go. But there are always a handful [or fingerful] that if they don't feel good or something like that, they don't go to church. Well, if it really continues to happen, eventually they would just backslide and just stop coming to church 'cause they think it's a waste of time then that's awfully sad.

Of course, there is the few that are horribly disgusting. They miss church to go somewhere fun, to have fun or some class BBQ or something along that line. I mean, don't you know how to prioritize your time? There are people in the same situation as you, with homework piling as high as Bukit Timah Hill, but they make an effort to go to church instead of being like you, staying at home supposedly to do your work, but you end up slacking away instead. Well, if you really spend the time wisely to finish your work then I guess it's alright.

Well enough said about slacking christians. I know I'm in no position to say all these stuff, but I've been through all these "Aiyah, go church for what" thinking and I think I was stupid to say all that, so now I'm alright and feeling great with God! =)

No comments: