Saturday, July 30, 2005

SF

SONICFEST WAS GREAT!

Went to meet Michelle first, walked around Plaza Singapura, then went to have Long John's for early dinner, heh. Met Jeralyn, Cristal, Christabel etc. Went there, walked the mile long staircases up to FCG, yep, then had some bag check and stuffs, went in, sat on the grass, Jeralyn and I were feeling so funny 'cause we were wearing skirt, but in the end, who cares?

Started off with a bunch of half-cheap bands, I was pretty irritated because I wanted to see Planetshakers and not all the funny bands, they didn't even follow the schedule, had all the extra bands filling up the wrong time slots! Ugh!

Hmm, bought the sonicfest tee. Heh, it's 15 bucks okay! And Jeralyn owes me 5 bucks. Rarr. (:

SonicFest TEE

Sonic Fest ticket

TODAY'S EVENTS are I think, more fun! HEH. (:

Church later, whoopeedoos.

No comments: