Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday blues.

My mom had been collecting those alphabets from the papers everyday, in hope of winning a car worth over $85000 and we got the answer last evening, and my dad was very confident we would win. However Lyn and I were so, so skeptical but we were chided for negatism when we voiced our opinions.

Firstly, I begin with how annoyed I was when I was dragged out of my ever-so-peaceful sleep by Lyn at 8.10am, who kept going "whey, go leh" and "walao, I slept at 3am". Next, to my horror, my dad came in and gave me a whole talk about stupid lame stuff and I sat up angrily and argued with him, I mean he didn't even have the courtesy to tell me or Lynette that it was our 'duty' to accompany our mom.

I couldn't stand the noise, the rain and the crowd.

Yep, I saw Domenica from my school and some of her friends or her parents. Interesting. I think she was also dragged there by her parents. Haha, oh well. Pathetic me.

Now I'm watching the sea while writing this, of course I feel fine but anyway there are birds walking around me in a very freakish and I don't exactly enjoy it.

Had a couple fondling each other in front of me when waiting for the draw to commence. Ew gross.
[draft written on paper & pen at East Coast Park]
_______________________________________________

We didn't win the car or any consolation prize. End of story. Haha.
_______________________________________________

So after that we lunch-ed at some kebab station, it was really really nice. Ambience-wise and food-wise, but it didn't come cheap anyway, so it'd better be good. Cabbed home = $11.70 cab fare from East Coast Park.

Church-ed. The sermon was really good, although I kept slipping off to dreamland with my eyes open. Gosh.

Cabbed to Abigail's house for her b'day party. Benjamin was being a total gentleman, first time not insulting me. Rah. I was being so cheeky all night, playing with the old ladies and poking fun at Justin and laughing like I've never laughed before. Truthfully, I've never been so happy and laughable before. Justin and this 4 yr old girl - Oh my god, he molested her! Aaagh. He kept clinging on to her hand, and dragging her across the room, his dad also said so matter-of-fact-ly "Justin, don't molest girls", "My son is a molester". Haha, Justin was trying to get at the birthday cake the whole time, much to our amusement, and Uncle David again said so matter-of-fact-ly "Aiyah, childcare everyday have birthday one" HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, shan't elaborate more. I am SO tired.

No comments: